Wednesday, September 15, 2010

KHS HC '10 < 3

You know you're in high school when there really is a such thing as homecoming drama.

I'm walking through the halls today right after homeroom, in which we voted for the top 20 for homecoming court. I'm on my way to French, when I get stopped repeatedly in the halls to be told that I've been voted for. Whatthefuck. It was nice and all, but still, I highly doubt I'm going to make homecoming court.

At this rate, I doubt I'm even going to homecoming. I've got this amazing thrift shop dress that I want to wear that makes me look hella fine, but nobody that I want to go with has asked me yet. There was one boy, who was nice and cute who asked. At the time, I assumed that I had another date lined up, so I told him so. So of course, he asks somebody else, who says yes. I get asked by a douchey drug dealer, who I say no to, who also doesn't take rejection well. I ask a college kid, who says no. So now I'm left dateless and I've got an arrogant ass to deal with.

My plan of action is to somehow sift through the tons of generic, bro-y Kennedy boys and find a date who won't mind getting baked as fuck beforehand, maybe a shot or two, and just spend all of homecoming in a nice, weed induced haze. Now, that sounds pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment